Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's an Adventure

One of my fondest childhood memories was sitting in front of the T.V. watching great cartoons. The cartoons that play now are such a down grade, it's really sad.
Tommy Pickles. Does that name ring a bell? That's right, I'm talking about the Rugrats! that was one of my all time favorites. But I always wondered where were the parent's when the kids went on all these adventures. I mean someone should have call child services. LOL  And another thing, why did Tommy always have whet they needed in his diper? Did he ever get a diper rash? Just curious.



Aren't they cute? I loved this show so much I knew exactly when it played & i memorized the theme song. Yupp those were the good old days *sigh* Check out some video clips ---->  http://gethipp.blogspot.com/2010/01/it-sounds-like-rugrats-adventure.html

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you have no idea how excited I am for another post! The 90s was the best decade ever!

    ReplyDelete