Thursday, November 18, 2010

SOOO ANNOYING!!

I have to admit not everything about the 90's was great. There were a few things that seem really dumb when you look back at them.

One of those things just so happens to The Thong Song by Sisqo. The song came out around the time I was in kindergarden and at the time it seemed cooled. I knew most of the words and my older sister had the CD.
But now when I listen to I get really annoyed. For one, the lyrics are soo stupid; it's just crazy. And the fact that it gets stuck in your head all day long is another bad thing. I just don't see what inspired Sisqo to write that song. He does have some good music but that song just bugs me.

2 comments:

  1. Elle Oh Elle Smiley Face! its so true, and now that song is stuck in my head. grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. god u made me listen to that song..at least it was the glee version lol i dont think its as bad asthat cat food meowing commercial

    ReplyDelete